Monday, December 11, 2006

Stupid People

I have been meaning to post this quote, it is the clear winner for Dumbest thing I have heard about a baby...

Danny, Sydney and I were at the mall researching cell phone options. While talking to a pair of young men working at the Nextel booth (in the middle of the mall) one of them leans over the counter, looks at the peacefully sleeping 6 week old Sydney and SAYS with all seriousness...

"Oh, that's a really young baby, her eyes aren't even open yet."

How Danny and I managed to keep straight faces I don't know. I believe I did utter a short, "That's because she's sleeping." I wanted to say so much more but restrained myself.

Yikes! I guess Sydney is all grown up now -- you can see in the previous post her eyes are open! :-) LOL

1 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is too hilarious! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home