Thursday, March 08, 2007

New Sydney Pictures and news!



"Yo!"

As I was ever so softly reminded -- I need to update on Sydney ("Its been a MONTH since you posted on Sydney!"). But Danny's right I do! It is good I waited though because yesterday Sydney started rollng from her back to tummy -- and she won't stop. THe problem is that she forgets she knows how to roll back over and gets very angry! I had to get up to flip her over 3 times last night :-)

She is so cute and playing more and more. And "talking" like crazy (I wonder who she got that from? ;-) ) She especially likes to babble at her mommy's red pajamas with dogs on them. She will grab my sleeve and stare at it while happily babbling away.

Thanks to all for the comments on the blog! But keep in mind if I don't already have your e-mail I can't reply through this (if I can someone let me know how!) Anyway here is the good part, more pictures for your viewing pleasure...


Checking out the world...


Playtime


We find her in increasingly weird positions in the mornings.

Napping is so...cute

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home