Sunday, December 14, 2008

Garage Shelves and a Half Wall

I (Danny) decided to do another building project before I started my new job, and I got my dad involved again, and also got some help from my father-in-law. This time I was building another set of shelves in the garage, and a half-wall to divide the third garage from the rest. Here is a video to start the project.




The project moved forward pretty well from here through the morning.




When we moved into the 1/2 wall we had many different little problems to solve, but at the end of one day we solved them all with some help from Jamie's Dad.




I hope you have enjoyed another project at the Eggleston household, as always stay tuned for more projects in the future!

2 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are keeping busy.. and with such great helpers too!

Love, Linda

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Danny said...

Well at least they THING they are great helpers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home