Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Family Footstall Training

Danny here:
I have been working on a trick called a footstall (where the dog stands on your feet). I had just moved to the step in the process where they jump on my feet, but I want a spotter and someone who can place there feet correctly for me. Originally I was only going to do this trick with Guinan and Potter.





But it seems that Frodo wanted to get in on the act


Think he got up there himself. :-)

But the excitement doesn't stop there, the whole family seemed to think it looked like fun. Sydney took a crack at it.



She also had to ham it up for a small video clip:


And of course one sibling can't do a footstall without they other one saying they have to do it. I am sure every parent has heard it hundreds of times, "She did a footstall why can't I!?".


1 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For those who asked -- there was no "Mommy" footstall because she is smart enough to say "No!"

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home