Thursday, May 22, 2008

And it Begins

Things are starting to happen in the Eggleston household. This morning Jamie asked me to not go to work. She asked me to start timing contractions, so being the geek I am I created a spreadsheet for it.



But being the VERY caring husband I asked her to post a blog about Disc Dogging before we went to the hospital.



Jamie got one last hug from Sydney, which Sydney very willing gave.




On the way to the hospital Jamie kept the spreadsheet up to date while I drove to the hospital.



I was very stressed on the way in as you can tell by this picture that Jamie took WHILE having a contraction.



We will keep everyone updated as we know what happens.

1 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger theroyers said...

Yahoo!!! Paul would totally have created a spreadsheet too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home