Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Canine Camo!



Jamie Here!

A couple of years ago I received the coolest flannel Pajamas ever from my parent's for Christmas. They are great not only because they are comfy wash after wash -- but they are also covered in dogs!

Well, while Christmas shopping this past year I nearly lost it when I saw Target (where mine came from) had the same PJ's available in Sydney's size!!! Needless to say -- we bought them. They are an exact match for mine -- pocket for pocket -- except no drawstring waist and the fabric pattern is scaled down for kiddies. So cute! Anyway, we finally thought we'd share our joint coolness (being with Sydney makes me cool right?)


Aren't we fashionable!?


The PJs are easy to move in too!


Syd blends right in -- cool camouflage!

1 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You both look so cute! So neat to be able to find matching pj's.

Love your blog and you, Linda W.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home