Friday, January 25, 2008

Bye-Bye Baby!



Jamie here:
After lots of stalling and foot dragging on my part we finally sat down and gave Sydney her first haircut (bangs mainly).
Here is her hair before:





I have to admit that after seeing the results-- we should have done it sooner. EXCEPT, for the fact that it makes her look SOOOOO much older!!!




Well Syd being a true girl is really learning to work her new "look".



In fact she is coming out with her own line of hair gel, with only one all-natural ingredient: baby boogers.




Oh yes, you heard me right...check out that fantastic hold! (and trust us, it was practically cemented in place)

1 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger Lori said...

You are a brave woman! I tried to cut Caelyn's bangs but did it way too short. There was a lot of mommy guilt until they grew back! Next time I will go to the hairdresser. Or make Doug do it. (Then I can blame him...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home