Wednesday, April 01, 2009

IDDC Chicago Demo

A couple of weekends ago I(Danny) went to Chicago with my dad and Guinan to do Disc Dog demos with the IDDC for 3 days. It was a great time. We had a great group of people.



We had so much fun. We did 2 shows on Friday and 3 shows on Saturday and Sunday. We did all kinds of things. We even did parts of the show where we would get people out of the crowd. They loved it, and of course so did we!

Probably the most memorable moment of the weekend for me was during one my demos when Guinan.....well....lets just let the video do the talking.



We had to share our field with a group called the Rock N Roll K9's. They were really cool and a lot of fun to watch, but the reason that I bring them up and show you a picture of their MC is because something occurred in nature that no one believed was possible. There MC (Jill), is just as hyper and bubbly as I am! We thought it would be hilarious if they put a Mic on both of us during a performance sometime. I am not sure who would be laughing harder the crowd or us.



When we got home the next day Guinan did not move for a day, Jamie said she only knew she was alive because blinked a bit! I guess we wore her out!

1 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Linda from Fla said...

How funny..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home