Thursday, October 04, 2007

Frisbee Fanatic

There is a new Frisbee fanatic in our house (we have to use the word Frisbee with Syd instead of Disc, because Disc has to scary a chance to be horribly mispronouced by by an 11 month old.) As seen below Sydney found daddy's Frisbee closet and decided she wanted to rearrange all the discs.


Why is everyone looking at me? I didn't do this!

After she figure out how to get all the frisbeeā€™s out she had to at least practice throwing a one. But she decided to use one closer to her own size.


One day I shall even out-throw my dad!

2 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. She looks just like you did (Jamie) at our mom & dad's wedding!!!!
Love you!
Shannon & Stacy

 
At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a frisbee CLOSET? Danny has a frisbee CLOSET? Wow. It's so fun to see Sydney walking now! What a big girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home