Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Landscaping out back

Last year we worked on putting in some landscaping in front of our house. Mostly just getting the beds built and getting rock into the beds. Well we are sort of doing the same thing, but in the backyard this summer. We are part way through the project at this point. Here you see the back porch where the sod has all been removed.


I have been working hard at getting all of the sod out across the whole back of the house.


Jamie says I cheese for every picture so I was trying to do the opposite.


Here is me and how I am suppose to look. :)

I even put in a short video giving you a walk through of the first stage of getting the rock beds put in.



Hopefully we will be back soon with another blog showing that it is all done (I HOPE).

1 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Linda from BC said...

Looking good. Love the little green wagon behind the new tractor!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home